We take your privacy very seriously at O&G - please read our privacy statement concerning any information we may collect about you.
The Information You Submit to Outten & Golden LLP
(1) For demographic profiling. O&G may use your personally identifiable information to assess the demographics (e.g. the size, location, and business needs) of its audience.
(2) To personalize the Site. O&G may use your registration information in order to personalize your experience with the Site by displaying or otherwise providing content O&G believes might interest you based on your information. This should make the Site more practical and useful for you.
(3) To provide you account related information specific to your relationship with O&G should you become an O&G client.
(4) To send a free Quarterly Law Newsletter. The newsletter is transmitted electronically and contains information on employment-related issues, updates on cases of widespread public interest and notices of class action settlements and monies available to class members.
If you wish to update or change any personal information you provided to us, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com with your new or updated information. If you are already on our newsletter mailing list and would prefer not to receive such mailings, please send us a message requesting removal from the list by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outten & Golden LLP Use of "Cookies"
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow O&G to recognize you and information about you that aids in our ability to meet your business needs when you reenter the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Typically, however, you may configure your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
(2) To estimate the size of our audience. Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
(3) To track visitor trends and patterns. We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by O&G. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
O&G does not share your collected information with third parties.
Although no system can be made totally invulnerable to unauthorized access, O&G uses industry standard procedures to store information, storing information on secure computers located in locked data centers.
Please do not communicate with us using your employer's computer. If you e-mail Outten & Golden LLP please remember that any such communication may not be secure, depending on computer technology and network issues. Sending our firm an e-mail message or other inquiry does not make you a client of the Outten & Golden LLP.
The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business-oriented content of the Site, it is not foreseen that this Site will be used or accessed by children. O&G shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.
Questions or Comments